Welcome to my blog!

If you have any questions or for further descriptions of events, feel free to e-mail me!

Friday, July 1, 2011

How I Became Famous

Here we are leaving Berlin on our way to Dresden for the most fun we had in Germany.



Yesterday was one of the most fun days I have had yet on this crazy European adventure.  My friends and I went to the Women's FIFA World Cup Game Round 1: USA vs. North Korea and it was the BEST EVER. We won and our seats were front and center.  It was easily one of my best memories from Europe so far.  The pictures speak for themselves.

This was the America train....with the flag we bought. :)

Here I am getting ready for the game.  GO USA!!

Braden's face paint.

Walking to the game, getting the crowd pumped up!

Pretty bad ass.

Me and Yvonne

My 1 Euro soccer ball glasses. 

READY FOR THE GAME TO START!!



GO AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment