Welcome to my blog!

If you have any questions or for further descriptions of events, feel free to e-mail me!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Slacking :/

It's the Christmas season in full swing here in Germany and I've been busy every weekend, first I was in Italy, then Sam Hemmerich came to visit me in Jena, and now Holly Manning (former speech coach) is here.  I have not had a lot of time to do my blog because we have been doing a lot of visiting of the Christmas Markets.  I have tons of pictures, though and some good stories for my blog that I will probably update more thoroughly in January.

In January I have 4 presentations and NEED to save all my money for the traveling I'll be doing in Feb and March, so I should have TONS of time on my hands.  Thank God I have Pokemon and Grey's Anatomy...

I wish everyone a WONDERFUL Christmas time and I wish I could spend it with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment