Welcome to my blog!

If you have any questions or for further descriptions of events, feel free to e-mail me!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Reemergence

Hello All!!

I know, it's been a long time, you don't have to tell me twice.  I'm going to start doing this again because if I don't do it as I go, then I won't ever do it because there will be too much for me to do.  Unfortunately, I will not probably put up blogs about my first time in Florence and Christmas stuff until after I get back from my HUGE European adventure.  When I do put those up, it'll be like a flashback...HOW FUN!!

So, I'm sitting right now in Erfurt with Braden and we are going through our bags and making sure that we haven't forgotten anything too major.  I forgot my bank sign in code for Deutsche Bank, so I won't be able to check that...but, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Braden is about to go out and get us some dinner and I NEED to shower, haven't done that yet today.

Today was a whirlwind of preparations.  When we woke up, Braden left almost immediately for Erfurt to get stuff done here, and I stayed behind and cleaned my room.  We all know me, that was quite the undertaking.  After I vacuumed and put everything (including all of my laundry I had just washed) I started to pack.  Thankfully, I had some awesome music to keep me company, namely, "Born This Way", Lady Gaga's new single.  I LOVE IT.  I also discovered a song called "Mirrors" by Natalie Kills that I really like...and of course I am still obsessed with Nicki Minaj and probably will be for quite some time.

I went to a party at Havana Club last night for just over an hour and tried to say goodbye to everyone that wasn't coming back next semester.  Sadly, my friend Kat'a (Czech Republic) was not there when I was there, so I did not get to say goodbye to her.  I did get to bid farewell to Adrianna, Yana (Bulgaria), Alison (Ireland), Joris (France), Yanran, Fangting(China), Marianna, Marta and Novella(Italy).  I can't wait to see Alison again in April, she's really great and I'll miss her.

Right before I was about to leave April and Maria showed up at my door to wish me farewell.  They are off for their Mediterranean cruise leaving tomorrow from Barcelona, so that should be a lot of fun for them.

For those of you who do not quite know my itinerary (it's long and complicated) here it is:

13.2 sun Amsterdam 14.2 mon Amsterdam 15.2 tues Amsterdam 16.2 wed Amsterdam 
17.2 thurs Brussels 18.2 fri Brussels 
19.2 sat Zurich 
20.2 sun Milan 21.2 mon Milan 
22.2 tues Venice 23.2 wed Venice
24.2 thurs Rome 25.2 fri Rome 26.2 sat Rome 27.2 sun Rome 28.2 mon Rome 
1.3 tues Firenze 2.3 wed Firenze 3.3 thurs Firenze 4.3 fri Firenze/Milan 
5.3 sat Barcelona 6.3 sun Barcelona 
7.3 mon Madrid 8.3 tues Madrid
9.3 wed Lisbon 10.3 thurs Lisbon 11.3 fri Lisbon 12.3 sat Lisbon
13.3 sun Paris 14.3 mon Paris 15.3 tues Paris 16.3 wed Paris
17.3 thurs Trier
18.3 fri Luxembourg
19.3 sat Edinburgh 20.3 sun Edinburgh 21.3 mon Edinburgh-London 
22.3 tues London 23.3 wed London 24.3 thurs London 
25.3 fri Oslo 26.3 sat Oslo 
27.3 sun Stockholm 28.3 mon Stockholm
29.3 tues Copenhagen 30.3 wed Copenhagen 
31.3 thurs Munich 1.4 fri Munich 2.4 sat Munich
5.4 sun Salzburg  

I will hopefully be meeting up with friends in Edinburgh, Florence, and Oslo.  I will meet up with Maria and April in Lisbon and Paris.  Also, Braden's mom and dad will be with us in London.  Finally, Grandma Bertram, Sherry, and Margaret will be in Munich and Salzburg with us at the very end.  We also might go with them the following weekend to Prague, depending on how school looks for me 2nd semester.

While I am gone, I will find out about Orientation Leader stuff, will take part in elections for Senior Class Rep (I already won it, but there will still be elections), register for classes for Concordia fall semester 2011, and find out about whether or not Braden can live with me in the townhouses next year.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but there will be a lot going on in addition to travelling.  

This is going to be so much fun, and I am going to do everything I can to update this at least on a city by city basis so that it gets done.  Best to all of you, and next time I'll be coming to you from Amsterdam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment