Welcome to my blog!

If you have any questions or for further descriptions of events, feel free to e-mail me!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mountain Dew

I drank the Mountain Dew that Rick and Tracy so nicely sent over with Grandma Bertram and I became violently sick.  I guess my body is really not excited for me to go back to the US.  I think I may actually have to give it up. It makes me sad, but I think it's best for me.

I still think it was a wonderful gift!

I also was addicted to Fanta our entire trip and Braden had me convinced that it was replacing my Mt. Dew addiction while I was in Europe and had the same amount of caffeine.  However, I haven't had it for days now and I didn't get a headache...so I don't think it does.  The Fanta here, though, is fantastic.  It is so much better than in the States.  The Mountain Dew here, though....is awful and tastes like dust and comes in fluorescent green bottles that look like poison.  All in all, I think I'm off of pop forever.  Mark my words and see if I stick to it this time....I probably won't...but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment