Welcome to my blog!

If you have any questions or for further descriptions of events, feel free to e-mail me!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Days Until Departure: 18

I'm spending one of my last days in the US in lovely Fargo, North Dakota with the lovely and talented Steph Villella.  We're just sitting here like two peas in a pod on her NEW queen size bed on our computers doing our own thing.  This is how I want to remember my last few days, filled with fun and memorable experiences of course, but also just the normal stuff, too.  I'm very nervous to get started with this adventure, and this is just the first baby step.  Soon, I will leave Fargo/Moorhead and return back to the depths of Princeton (which also means a return to the wonderful Final Fantasy XIII).  Until then, however, I have a few pit stops planned: Braden's, Katie's, a football game, and Duluth to see Deanna and Megan.

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment